DONATE TO OUR BUILDING FUND
Help Us Reach Our Goal to support programs!
As the year-end rolls around many businesses and individuals are faced with the question of how to best support the AAECF, Inc charity, while also offsetting their tax burden. As donating cash or through your credit card is great, also think about donating say stocks & bonds, or bequest from a Will or Living Trust (Legacy Gift) or a building. Assets are great tax-efficient ways to support the AAECF, Inc.
When assets are donated directly to our nonprofit, donors not only receive a larger deduction, but the nonprofit also receives a larger donation.
1. Young Men Transitional & Mentoring
2. Young Women Transitional & Mentoring
3. Black Wall Street - Financial Literacy
4. Juneteenth Festival (Virtual & In-person)
6. The African American Educational and Cultural Festival
8. Blessings in a Box
9. Operation Breakthrough
10. Social Justice - Next Steps Leadership Training
11. Black History Event & Reception
12. Arts & Educational Exhibits
13. Speakers Bureau
14. Kwanzaa Festival (Virtual & In-person)
15. Digital Advertising Campaign
16. Fundraising and Beyond
17. Health & Wellness Initiatives & Programming